<VV> Has the Economic Downturn Changed your Corvair Plans?

tkalp at cox.net tkalp at cox.net
Tue Dec 23 19:52:54 EST 2008

Matt,

A few answers,

Will go to the Normal Corvair meets unless gas takes a leap back up to $4 a gallon.

My ability to complete projects is not related to the economy  ;^) . . . haven't sidelined any projects.

I have always had a hard time passing up a Corvair  bargain . . . but I am running out of room.

Hopefully have time to drive the Corvairs more,  of course I have said that for the past few years.

This will not be a typical year for me as I am retiring in May . . .  hope to have time to travel to a lot of Corvair events I have missed over the years, the Fanbelt toss, Helen, the Homecoming . . . .

http://members.cox.net/tkalp/CorvairGif2.gif

Terry Kalp