<VV> Heater shroud followup

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 24 12:21:46 EST 2008

There are 6 bolts holding the shroud in place.  There is also a clip on the
end of the rod holding it to the damper door.  You have to reach in and
unclip it from the rod.  It can be a bit tricky the first time or two.
Actually, putting that clip back on is the real trick.  The hole in the
right side shroud is likely for a road draft tube as found on only some of
the EMs.  You can plug it if you don't need it, but I really wouldn't worry
about it.

Later, JR