<VV> Has the Economic Downturn Changed your Corvair Plans?

Dave Smith gornzilla at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 19:47:22 EST 2008

The economic downturn means I'll attend more events if I can but only
because I just bought my very first Corvair last week.  I plan on
driving it since it's that or an NSU Sport Prinz and the SP is too
nice for me to use as a daily driver.

I was looking for an MGB GT, Volvo P1800, an MGA or a Corvair.  All
while knowing I should be looking for a Toyota truck since it's so
reliable it's boring.

Hi, I'm a new guy on the list and a new guy to Corvairs.  I usually
own 1960s Darts, Valiants and early Barracudas -- Mopar a-bodies.
I've always liked Corvairs and like I said, I needed a non-boring car
to own.  If a motorcycle would fit in a Rampside, I would've gotten
one of those.

-Dave
1967 Corvair Monza factory air, factory 4 speed
1963 NSU Sport Prinz
1965 Monkey Wards/Benelli Riverside
1965 Ducati 250cc
1978 Yamaha SR500