<VV> Happy Corvair Christmas!

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Dec 25 23:10:15 EST 2008

Hi all,

I hope everyone had a good Christmas (or at least a good day
off :-).  Besides the usual family stuff, we did have a little
Corvair cheer.  We're on version 3 of our wagon project (a '62 700),
and Trevor got to open the box of new brake parts (it was rather
heavy).  After opening presents, Stefan and I went for some practice
driving a stick (only stalled once this time :-) in the '66 Corsa.
At this rate, I guess in a few years I'll be in the market for
another Corvair, since Brenden is 9.

Merry Christmas, all!

--Bryan

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa