<VV> Happy Corvair Christmas!

Charles Lee Chaz at ProperProPer.com
Fri Dec 26 03:05:34 EST 2008

Happy Corvair Christmas back at you all !

This from a CORSA member from a while back:
http://www.yourbuyersinn.com/ChristmasGreenbriar.jpg

This from GM (a 1961 promo postcard) :
http://www.yourbuyersinn.com/ChristmasCorvair1961.JPG

Enjoy your holiday (and forget about the economy for a few days)

Charlie

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org] On Behalf Of Bryan Blackwell
Sent: Thursday, December 25, 2008 8:10 PM
To: Virtual Vairs
Subject: <VV> Happy Corvair Christmas!

Hi all,

I hope everyone had a good Christmas (or at least a good day
off :-).  Besides the usual family stuff, we did have a little
Corvair cheer.  We're on version 3 of our wagon project (a '62 700),
and Trevor got to open the box of new brake parts (it was rather
heavy).  After opening presents, Stefan and I went for some practice
driving a stick (only stalled once this time :-) in the '66 Corsa.
At this rate, I guess in a few years I'll be in the market for
another Corvair, since Brenden is 9.

Merry Christmas, all!

--Bryan

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa

the property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/
Post messages to: VirtualVairs at corvair.org