<VV> <CORSA Chapters>

Louis Armer carmerjr at mindspring.com
Thu Dec 25 23:20:29 EST 2008

>Although we in Corvair Atlanta are not wealthy, Corvair Atlanta has
>decided to LOWER club dues (both individual and family)
   and we have recognized several members with Lifetime memberships
for their contributions to Corvair Atlanta's founding and
   it's continued existence as a viable CORSA chapter. We will of
course have our annual Springfest show with the combined efforts
   of Corvair Atlanta, Heart of Georgia and all the attending guests
who give freely of their expertise in many areas of the shows
   agenda. Y'all come see us in the Spring.

Chuck Armer

CORSA Tri-membership Chairman
CORSA Member
Corvanatics Member