<VV> Greenbrier runs great in Maine winter

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 26 15:44:25 EST 2008

My Rampside works great in the winter here in Colorado. I put the studded snow tires on about 3 weeks ago. It takes about 3 miles for the heater to pump out really warm air. This is with a well sealed cab as well as a well sealed heater (ducts, box, etc.). And of course, a high volume blower with relay.