<VV> FC air drafts> Greenbrier runs great in Maine winter

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Fri Dec 26 16:39:46 EST 2008

When I had an FC (4 vans), the issue was the deteriorated rubber seals
around the front doors.  Froze my a** off due to drafts.  My opinion agrees
with another that the metal sides, no insulation, and the volume of the
interior contributed to the lack of warming up the interior . Were I to have
one I would make sure the rubber seals were intact, use a 64 style grill
flap, and hang plastic or something behind seats, like mentioned, to reduce
the volume of air to be heated. Of course, a properly working gas htr. would
solve heat issues.

Chuck S
BBRT