<VV> gas in oil (humor)

cfm cfmann at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 26 16:19:17 EST 2008

sorry mike, I may not be able to answer your questions on fuel and oil.
but if you raise the back of the car higher than the front and oil gets into your gas tank, well then, there in lies a real problem.... lol...
I am sure some of our experienced on-lookers will be adding some more ardent advice.
umm.. seriously though, change the oil and filter now at any rate, but I am sure you already know that.....
-chris "not much help, just a clown" mann