<VV> gas in oil (humor)

Ron ronh at owt.com
Fri Dec 26 17:26:31 EST 2008

Change oil and filter???  The one time it happened to me (some years ago), I
had driven the Rampside from Washington down to the Fan Belt Toss and then
further down to a daughters home in San Diego.  It had a steep driveway and
in the morning the engine was hydrolocked with gasoline.  I retried the key
several times and it finally turned over and started.  Fine,  so we jumped
in it and drove the 1200 miles north to home.  I assume the gas worked it's
way out somehow.

RonH