<VV> Installing Rear Coil Springs

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Dec 29 22:23:02 EST 2008

Hi Gregory,

I've found that with the shock disconnected I can use a pry bar to
get the springs out, there's not much tension left.  However, you're
correct that the binding of the lower control arm bushings also
limits the travel.  I don't think you need to remove the half shaft
as well, but be gentle so you don't break a u-joint.

--Bryan