<VV> Installing Rear Coil Springs

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Tue Dec 30 06:55:01 EST 2008

Greg,
There is a spring compressor that I use consisting of two large screws with
hooks that clamp on the outside of the spring and you can use a ratchet to
compress the spring enough to get it out. Much safer than the other methods
discribed here so far!
I think some are competing for the Darwin Awards!

Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com