<VV> Converting a Corvair to electric viable?

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Tue Dec 30 15:38:23 EST 2008

In a message dated 12/30/2008 11:17:59 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
bgilbert at redshift.bc.ca writes:

With  respect - "something that won't work worth spit" is a far, far cry  from
what is currently achievable with electric vehicles.

Like all  vehicles, electric vehicles are compromises. My F150 and my  Hyundai
econobox are totally different and work well within their own  "context", the
F150 handles like a truck, is a pig on gas but carries car  parts and tows my
boat. The Hyundai is great for fuel mileage and for a  daily commuter mobile.
My Corvair fits in another category altogether. Each  has its role and "fit"
and so do electric  vehicles.

Regards,
Bob

Try getting hold of the president of CORSA West; he had his electric
Rampside at the Ventyura Convention and was very well received.

Scotty from Hollyweird
Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.