<VV> [VV-talk] Cash for Clunkers(no Corvair)

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Tue Dec 30 21:57:23 EST 2008

No one on Vairorg who makes policy for this list said a thing about John's
post and no one contacted Vairorg complaining about John's post.  John is
CORSA's External Affairs Chairman.  It is his job to keep CORSA members up
to date about legislation that might affect the Corvair hobby.

My feeling is John did a good job of letting the VV community on this list
know of this proposed legislation.  I hope he sends something off to the
Communique quickly.  The deadline for the Feb issue is the day after
tomorrow.

Dennis Pleau