<VV> Phoenix Charlie

Mark R Aksamit mark at asktheagent.info
Wed Dec 31 10:05:42 EST 2008

For those newbies Charlie Dye is a 83 year old man that has been in and
around the Phoenix Corvair scene for about 40 years usually selling cars and
or parts. I bought my first Corvair from him in 1977! A red on red 62 Monza.
He has been at local and national Corvair events. He has always been a
little different even 30 years ago as I recall. He is without a doubt one of
the most unique and memorable part of the Corvair experience. Although I
cannot communicate with him very well I am glad I got to know him and buy my
first Vair from him. If you ever get the chance at Palm Springs or a
National at least try to have a conversation with him!

Cordially

Mark R Aksamit