<VV> Turbo conversion?

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Dec 31 11:31:38 EST 2008

Hi Grant,

I'd suggest that he look into a Safeguard as well.  That would remove
the need for a turbo distributor.  There are a number of other things
that turbo owners have done, to some extent my question is "does he
want a stock Corvair turbo engine, or does he want to turbo a Corvair
engine?"  Those two things are different.  I have a Turbo page he
might want to look at as well:

http://autoxer.skiblack.com/turbo.html

--Bryan

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '62 700 Wagon, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa