<VV> CHARLIE DYE

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 31 15:45:41 EST 2008

I once asked Charlie Dye about his advertising style in the Communique. He informed me that the purpose of advertising is to get someones attention. I told him he certainly got my attention (and a lot of others). He then told me his advertising certainly must be working. I agreed with him. I also found him to be a very nice gentleman and also bought some items from him.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado