<VV> Corvair Reliablility Queston

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 4 18:53:00 EST 2008

Chicago to Dallas in 15 hours.  Miles around the Dallas area.  Return to
Chicago with much of the trip in 90+ temps.  Probably 2000+ miles for that
one.

Took another trip - Beaufort SC and back 2 weeks later.  Both uneventful in
terms of mechanical problems.

That same car took a 3000+ mile trip through a dozen or more Western states
(different year).  Again, no problems.

There have been many other shorter (300 to 700 miles) trips.

Treat your car right.  It will treat you right.

Later, JR