<VV> Corvair Reliablility Queston

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Mon Feb 4 17:42:47 EST 2008

In a message dated 2/4/2008 5:32:55 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
GBrandes at loebermotors.com writes:

just  don't drive it
in the salt.

Don't drive any '60's car in the salt--at least Corvairs had better
structural protection than most cars.  As far as reliability the '68 my  wife drove
for years was more reliable than her 318 V8 Plymouth Duster and all  of the
Corvairs have been more reliable than the '78 Olds Diesel we  had--broke its crank
twice.

VV is for help solving problems and seldom do folks talk about their
everyday use of the Corvair because they just keep going and going and  going.....

Bob Hall

48)