<VV> Corvair Reliablility Queston

Marc Marcoulides hharpo at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 4 18:01:58 EST 2008

I live in California and drove my Corvair cross-country to attend the National in Virginia (a great vacation) I did have an idler pulley bearing sieze but was able to find one in a junk yard in Oklahoma and was then back on the road. Extra note for all, when you have a bearing sieze, WD40 will not help.