<VV> Corvairs in Alabama/Tennessee area

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Mon Feb 4 19:36:12 EST 2008

Chuck,

Try the CORSA web site for chapters. I think there is one in Birmingham,
several in GA and many in FL. http://www.corvair.org/

You might want to invest in some time to attend two upcoming events; Corvair
Lover's Holiday at Fort Walton Beach FL 22-23 Feb (hotel is Ramada Plaza
Bch) and show contact is June Lindsay 850 994-2161.  The other is Springfest
Helen GA Apr 25-26. Contact is Lillian Law 229 883-4123 or lawjandl at aol.com.

Chuck S
BBRT
Fredericksburg, VA