<VV> Corvairs in Alabama/Tennessee area

Chuck Owen harleyultrarider at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 23:53:38 EST 2008

Thanks for all the info.  I am going to check out one of these shows.  As I
said, I don't know much about Corvairs in fact I know very little.  I had
never had paid any attention to the Corvair until about 3 years ago.  I
bought a new Harley Davidson motorcycle in 2004 and there was an
absolutely beautiful Corvair convertible sitting at the dealership (the
salesman said it belonged to the owner of the dealership) and it got my
interest up.  I am just now in a position to be able to actual consider
buying an old car and I can't get that convertible out of my mind.

I am going to join CORSA and maybe I can learn some more about the Corvair.

Chuck