<VV> Reliability

Smitty Smith vairologist at verizon.net
Mon Feb 4 22:12:34 EST 2008

    Original Message-----
>From: Gary Rinehart

>When I review the questions & answers given on this thread, it gives pause to the question of the reliability of a Corvair when contemplating long trips. Based upon the myriad of Q & A's the overall inference quickly leads you to the conclusion that the car is somewhat delicate.
  Smitty Says:  Gary one thing to keep in mind.  You are reading a forum where people come together to resolve problems with the car.  Do you expect someone who drove his car a couple of hundred miles when nothing fell off to write to the forum and comment on it?  Most won't.  But when they have a problem, they are likely to.