<VV> Magazine ads

chevrobilia at juno.com chevrobilia at juno.com
Tue Feb 5 14:03:57 EST 2008

Gary and all,
Yes, Jim Bernardin is a wealth of info and one of the really nice guys from the advertising business. He's a good friend of mine and a friend of the Corvair. I've run hours of tape with him of his memories. We've also done a lot of trading back and forth of various Chevy and Corvair materials. It's really a pleasure to know him and I know he truly enjoys doing his blogs!
Dave Newell

-- "Gary Swiatowy" <garyswiatowy at summitlubricants.com> wrote:

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />This link was mentioned on Virtual Vairs,
Very interesting stuff here……..

http://oldchevyads.blogspot.com/

<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Gary Swiatowy
Quality Representative
Summit Lubricants Inc.
4080 Pearl St.
Batavia, N.Y. 14020