<VV> Alt (gen) warning light--still need help

Jim Corey jcorey at escapees.com
Tue Feb 5 15:25:48 EST 2008

Thanks for the response.  No overcharging symptoms so far.  New connections  at the regulator and alternator.  Puts out about 12.5v at idle, 14.3  or so at higer RPMs.  A real mystery to my and a few others.  I know trhe theory, but, doggone, I don't know why it isn't working right.

J Corey
'63 Corvair Convertible
'62 Greenie
'64 Coupe