<VV> Alt (gen) warning light--still need help

Bob Gilbert traceya at montrose.net
Tue Feb 5 19:38:46 EST 2008

Howdy Folks,

I had the same type problem on my '61 PU. With the blower on hi, lights on
the dash bulb would come on. Wipers on made it worse. The feed wire for the
fuse box was small and caused a large enough voltage drop to light the bulb.
I ran a 12 gauge wire from the generator foward to the fuse panel and
spliced into the feed wire and the light never came on again.

Bob