<VV> Old Chevy ads

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Feb 5 17:21:13 EST 2008

Bruce Schug said:
I think you'll find this interesting.  _http://oldchevyads.blogspot.com/_
(http://oldchevyads.blogspot.com/)

Craig  Nicol says:  I was spellbound all the way to the end!   Thanks!

And Seth says:

Go check them out!  Some of the Ads may be available as part of the  Magazine
collections. I know that a DVD collection of EVERY page of the New  Yorker
magazine is available. (If you have nothing else to do for the rest of  your
life!) I already have their Cartoon Collection. I don't know if the other
magazines are available.

- Go look at these ads at the link above. Many rarely seen Corvair ads are
included! Great find, Bruce!

48)