<VV> Interiors and Floors

Jason Cesana jacesana1 at cox.net
Tue Feb 5 20:16:57 EST 2008

Ok Guys and Gals. I hate to bring up preferances but I need some advie. I have a 1960 4dr 700. I was told when I bought it that it had  500 seats in it. Now they are in great shape so i'm wondering...What is the real differance in the seating between the two and is it really a detrimant to the car to have a 500 interior in it. Mind you I'm not planning on restoring it to "Showroom" condition. This is a driver. Also,The floor pans were rotting out so they FIBERGLASSED the entire floor over the pans. It is very solid. I'm hoping to put sea belts in the car so I can take the kids out in it. there is most of the pans there so can I put belts in the car? Thanks all. Jason