<VV> Jensen Interceptor

David B. Neale david.neale3 at ntlworld.com
Sat Feb 9 13:17:28 EST 2008

The Interceptor was a beautiful car .... its somewhat more sophisticated brother, the FF, was the same car, but with Ferguson Formula, (hence the FF tag), four wheel drive.

The FF was considerably more expensive, over and above an already expensive car .... so not many were made.

David

"My 2 cents...my favorite British car would have to be
the Jensen Interceptor...not just because it has an
American powertrain, but the styling and detailed
craftmanship are an excellent example of how the
British can combine luxury with sport"...Bill H.