<VV> Western Division Surveys

Dennis PLEAU ddpleau at msn.com
Sun Feb 10 19:39:05 EST 2008

Fellow Western Division CORSA members and non-CORSA members.  We're getting our butts kicked.   The eastern division has sent in about 7 times as many surveys as the west.  If us out west want our voices heard, fill out the survey and mail it to me.  I want us people on the left coast to have a say in the future direction of CORSA.  I don't want the future of CORSA dictated by the right coasters.......

Dennis Pleau
CORSA Western Division Director