<VV> Manual tranny stats?

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Tue Feb 12 16:55:04 EST 2008

I would, in a HEARTBEAT!! I would use, however, a 64 or later 4 speed. You
will need to change the input shaft, as the 64-65 4 speeds are different than
the 3 speeds, and different than the 61-63 4 speeds and different again on the
 66-69 4 speeds.

As long as you have the right input shaft, they will bolt up. On the 66-69  4
speeds, there are two extra bolt holes you won't be able to use, but it'll
still work.

In a message dated 2/12/2008 1:42:33 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,