<VV> GAS HEATER

bill bailey soaalum at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 12 20:19:00 EST 2008

Complete Newbie here......please be kind.

I have a real interest in Corvairs.  I've had many special interest old cars, and now a cool little Chevy with decent mileage is sounding like the cat's meow.

About these gas heaters......Were they optional?  I live in ATL, and don't need a lot of heat. but do need a little.

Can someone spell out how 'vairs were heated, or point me to a technical resource?

Thanks!  Great site!