<VV> CORSA Memberships

mopar at jbcs2.net mopar at jbcs2.net
Wed Feb 13 12:22:20 EST 2008

CORSA collect dues from local chapters?
Well for starters.
CORSA has no business dealing with the financials of the chapters.

And how would CORSA collect dues from chapter members that are not members
of CORSA?
There are plenty of them out there.............

I imagine if this was attempted, some chapters would abandon CORSA
altogether.
I would lead the way in that..........I don't particularly care for outside
interference.

Not a good idea.

Gary Swiatowy
NFCC

From: Rodney Sampson <rsampson at kc.rr.com>

All:

   Has anyone ever broached the subject of having CORSA collect local
dues with the National dues ?

Thanks
Rodney Sampson
HACOA