<VV> CORSA -- What's in it for me?

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Wed Feb 13 16:13:50 EST 2008

Lots in it for me (I don't belong to a local chapter -- national member
only).

Very nice magazine.  Corvair Performance Group, Air Vairs, and maybe the
Stock Group when I get back to my '69.  National conventions, mini
conventions, moving events (insurance), and online resources
(corsa.org).

If there were nothing but local clubs, I'd be really bummed.  I think
the national organization is the glue that holds a lot of stuff in the
Corvair hobby together.

I also belong to National Nostalgic Nova and CORSA is way beyond them.

Dave Keillor