<VV> CORSA -- What's in it for me?

tim mahler flat6vair at insightbb.com
Wed Feb 13 19:57:46 EST 2008

Virtual Vairs -- is financed/supported by CORSA
Insurance covers Chapter Shows/cruise-in and Chapter meetings  as well as
chapter moving events
The Communique is excellent
Stock Corvair group, Corvanatics,  Peformance group other special interest
groups

Most important -- to borrow from Bob Marlow -- The Corvair Community.

CORSA members -- respond to the survey -- it is intended to get some of this
feedback (we ask some questions that just because if you ask A you need to
ask B)   I have opinions, but do not want to influence the survey.

for Chapter Members only types -- contact your chapter officer -- respond to
the survey through them,  I'm curious why.(Again, I have opinions)

for non chapter/non Corsa members -- If you want ,  Send me a note off list.
Be prepared,  I'll be trying to get you to join,  its a great organization.

RE:  CORSA collecting dues -- Ken Pepke may be correct,  computers make this
easier to do.  But,  the renewal cycles for chapters and CORSA are not the
same,  which makes it difficult (procedural wise) .  It is  a discussion
best suited to the chapters list where the chapter officers could discuss
the merits and de-merits of such a system including how to collect for
multiple local chapters.

Tim Mahler
CORSA member,  member of two local chapters  and two special interest groups
(as soon as I remember to send my dues to one)