<VV> Enforced CORSA membership

flat6vair at insightbb.com flat6vair at insightbb.com
Thu Feb 14 13:40:17 EST 2008

Yesterday,  Ken made a post I actually agreed with.  Today.....

Must admit,  there have been some interesting and good posts.

The Survey asks two questions 1) should chapter members also be national members and 2) should a national club member also be a chapter member.   The second being asked because the first question was asked.   Seemed only fair to ask it both ways.  Send us your surveys!

There are many arguments for requiring national member or not.    I have given my opinion, about a month or two ago, on the chapters list.   I will not now, because the survey is out.     I have asked Harry to abstain at this time too (Larry has not monitored VV in years).  The CORSA board, who is responsible for the business plans,  really wants the membership opinion.

I will say, it is not always about the money . note: the respondents with not nearby local chapter,  I travel 100 miles, one way, to do an auto-cross.  fortunately only 15 miles to a Corsa chapter meeting unless I go to st louis (100 miles).

Keep the conversation positive.  I tend to lose some good points when it has too much negative stuff

tim mahler
president CORSA