<VV> Enforced CORSA membership

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Thu Feb 14 15:41:14 EST 2008

Joel
    I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, and my memory isn't what it once was, but I'd have to say I never remember the retailing of the Communique like Cars and Parts or Lowrider or Super Chevy being brought up before.

Would take some marketing research to gauge the viability, but it's not anything to dismiss out of hand.

No argument here, and I know that's different for you too, but it sounds like an idea worth the expenditure of the time of the Board and M&P

Hank