<VV> CORSA Memberships

Jason Cesana jacesana1 at cox.net
Thu Feb 14 16:27:37 EST 2008

Ok last post on this subject from me. Perhaps there is an answer to help ALL. If CORSA gave memberships free to say people over 65 (Those perhaps on fixed income) that would help our aging members. That being said to cover the costs of this CORSA should be a mandatory fee when joining a local chapter. I hope there are younger people comming into this hobby becaue of the affordibility in it and the interest that the Corvair invokes at car shows. Hopefully there are enough of USE that it would help. Now I want it clear that I am not a member;YET. I plan on joining in the next week when I get paid. I just want this organization to be around long term to help facilitate the education and preservation of this great car. I know EVERYONE in this forum has very deep feelings on this subject and NO ONE wants to insult or hurt anyone's feelings. So lets work together to find a VIABLE solution to the problems at hand. Getting angry never helped any problem.