<VV> CORSA membership

kenpepke at juno.com kenpepke at juno.com
Thu Feb 14 16:51:13 EST 2008

All:

Probably most local clubs urge their membership to also join CORSA ... The question I ask is what is CORSA willing to do?  For years I have attempted, in a most formal way, to get CORSA to send the local club editors 4 to 6 letters per year, maybe a half page, extolling the virtues of CORSA.  Not only would this help the editors fill their pages, this material would be aimed directly at CORSA's biggest potential source of members, those local members getting the newsletter who are not currently CORSA members.  I have gone to the effort of sending registered letters to the CORSA Board members urging them to send the local editors something with which to work.

To date ... ZERO letters have been sent!

So, how interested is CORSA in recruiting new members???

Ken Pepke