<VV> Fw: CORSA National Membership

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Thu Feb 14 17:00:37 EST 2008

In a message dated 2/14/2008 2:37:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kaczmarek at charter.net writes:

Don't  try to give me that BS. We NEVER see older folks in eateries because
they're  not there. They can't afford to go out to dinner because they're on
fixed  income.   GIVE EVERYONE A BREAK.

Hank,
    I think you misinterpret the absence of "older  folks" in eateries as
being due to lack of income.  Many of us simply don't  relish the noise of ill
behaved children and the incessant din that  passes for "modern music" as well
as the poor service and the food that can be  better and more healthily
prepared at home.  Besides, at home we can  have that extra glass or two of wine
without worrying about DUI  liabilities.<GGGGG>
    Regards,
    Frank "prefers home cooking"  Burkhard

Awards. Go to AOL Music.