<VV> Enforced CORSA membership

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 14 20:40:39 EST 2008

Banned from the hostility room and participation in other convention
functions except as a worker (like THAT would happen!).  In other words -
treated like a general member of the public who might stop by to "look
things over".  So far as I know, not banned from the vendor areas.  Do we
have convention police watching for people without badges?  Anyone ever
arrested or otherwise asked to leave for no credentials?

SOME (relatively few I suspect) folks who belong to a local do not belong to
the national.  In most cases, the locals know who they are and act
accordingly.

A chapter can make a good faith effort to have all members join CORSA.  No
one wants to have to be the policeman (nor should they need to be put in
that position) on a membership of 200 or so.

Later, JR