<VV> Fw: CORSA National Membership

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Thu Feb 14 18:07:41 EST 2008

Hank,

My personal opinions were not removed when I was elected Director. My opinion of you personally have nothing to do with me being on the Board. Your original post speciafically stated that you were going to delete personal replies.

You should be more respectful of others, including those that are older. Your original comments were very much insulting to our senior members. That is something that I'm never?going to sit back and not comment on.

Crawl back?under the rock you came out from and let the adults talk...

Ned?