<VV> CORSA

David McMillan dmac632000 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 08:34:42 EST 2008

Hey Jason,
If you want, when it's time to renew your dues next January, I can come by your house and pick it up!! Who needs online payment? LOL

We in Bay State Corvairs are looking forward to meeting you sometime soon, hopefully our next monthly meeting this February 27th.
We've also got a road trip to one of our members garage for a tech tip session planned for February 23rd if you'd like to come. Bernie's got a rotisserie (for cars! not BBQ), although we'll be having lunch there too.
Let me know if you'd like to go.

Dave McMillan