<VV> CORSA membership

Rodney Sampson rsampson at kc.rr.com
Thu Feb 14 21:45:34 EST 2008

All:

   Since I started this thread, I guess that I'll have to finish it.

  A simple reply instead of the flaming and defaming that has been going on.

  Put your stamp on the envelope and reply to the survey. (Put your
money where your mouth is)

  It's just like Washington, you can't complain unless you're part of
the process.

http://www.corvair.org/chapters/chapter627/survey.pdf

 BTW, we probably should have put a member id on the survey and made it
an on-line form, it would have
    made it easier to respond and tabulate.

Thanks for the Entertaining Comments...

Rodney Sampson
HACOA  (on & off member since 76 and yes, that makes me 50 something)