<VV> CORSA membership SURVEY form

tim mahler flat6vair at insightbb.com
Thu Feb 14 22:12:53 EST 2008

The online enterable survey is at
 http://members.corvair.org

 to use that survey form , you need to be a CORSA member (who the survey was
initially desgined)
sign in (or register new, will need your corsa id -- on the communique
mailing label)  and answer the questions.
Quick and easy.

for chapter members and others who want to send me an opinions.  use the pdf
file at
http://www.corvair.org/chapters/chapter627/survey.pdf

that is my local chapters web site.  nothing fancy,  but heck, i did it
originally back in 1997. I update the calendar regularly.

tim mahler
Central division survey counter,  and yes,  my pride has been kept well in
check by some of the responses. That's OK.