<VV> CORSA membership

Joe Robbins robbins at monticello.net
Thu Feb 14 22:36:55 EST 2008

I'll be signing off VV & FV for a while this weekend, I'll hate to miss the
rest of this, well it may still be going when I get back from getting some
new parts installed ......on me.   :-)

Join the club, it's easy, or better yet, if you are reading my post, join
CORSA, ignore the rants of others that may make you think otherwise, we are
a fun yet at times dysfunctional family that really does play well together,
we just like to stir up the same old family fights from time to time.

Joe Robbins
BBRT