<VV> Gas line

chris c ricorvair at cox.net
Fri Feb 15 11:22:58 EST 2008

Does the gas line on my 65/110 have to be run like it came out, or can I
move it to the other side (where everything isn't run together).

The end by the tank was heavily rusted, and broke off when I removed the
tank.

I cut the line a foot or so in and it is solid and junk free.  Making me
think I could just flare the end and repair the last couple feet.

Thinking of replacing the long brake line while I was at it.

Opinions?

Is their a reason why the line has to be run  as it came out

I am looking at replacing the fuel line on my 65 monza 4dr.

I have

Is their any reason why it has to be run exactly where the factory did
it.  It seems like