<VV> Gas line

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 15 11:35:00 EST 2008

Not sure I understand what you mean by 'everything running together', nor am
I quite sure what portion of the line you cut. I'm assuming the line at the
point where the rubber hose connects to the tank (bodyside, not the stub
coming out the tank).

I don't see why you can't run it anywhere you want, as long as nothing's
going to rub it, or heat it...

harry yarnell
perryman garage and orphanage
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net