<VV> Early Spring driving

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Fri Feb 15 22:21:15 EST 2008

In a message dated 2/15/2008 5:44:28 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
ricknorris at suddenlink.net writes:

did the very same thing in my vert. Alas, still winter, no  hair!!!

What a Wuss!!   Geoff Johnson of Albuquerque repoted the other  day his hair
froze on the way to his work...

Top down!!  17F.....was late and had just got out of the  shower!\

But then he and his SISTER  assembled an engine in an unheated garage  the
day before!

Me???  I drive my very regularly here in Coos Bay.....top up!   unless it's
between 75-85F  and winds lest then 5 mph...

Call me "Herr Comfort"  ggggg

Matt  Nall
All Vairs!
_http://members.aol.com/patiomatt_ (http://members.aol.com/patiomatt)
somewhere  between Sea Mountain and Coos Bay.  OR.

Awards. Go to AOL Music.