<VV> [Corsabod] Enforced CORSA membership

James Hogarth jamesandloricorvair at telus.net
Fri Feb 15 23:02:27 EST 2008

I for one like the idea of restricting access to the Hospitality room.
The cost of a Hospitality Room is huge and I don't think the host club
should expect to have to feed everyone who wants to stop by and take
some food.  It is an unfortunate reality that some people are looking
for a free meal and nothing more.  I do support the opening of the
vendor area to non-members though as they may choose to buy CORSA
merchandise or just support the vendors, without whom we would not be
able to maintain our cars.

I don't think forced membership would work either.  That is why I
support some increased chapter fees and maybe a surcharge every time
insurance is utilized for an event.  At least that could be covered by
their entry fees.

That's my $0.02.

James Hogarth

CORSA Western Division Director